Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Robin Becker <ro...@reportlab.com> on 2004/05/03 18:40:48 UTC

Bad conversion

Please forgive a newbie if this is the wrong place to ask this question.
I've installed svn/mod_dav & friends on our freeBSD 4.9 CVS server and
am getting things configured.

I wanted to get our repository converted using cvs2svn.py and find at
the end of pass 1 the following odd message.

Error summary:
Error:
'/rl_home/repository/conferencekit/accu2004proj/website/images/pcglogo.gif,v'
is not a valid ,v file
Error:
'/rl_home/repository/conferencekit/accu2004proj/website/images/qbs.jpg,v'
is not a valid ,v file

Apparently these are somehow corrupt in some way. Both are binary files
at revision 1.1 so I can probably fix things by removing them and adding
back into svn after conversion.

What sort of things can give rise to this sort of message?
--
Robin Becker

Re: Bad conversion

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 13:40, Robin Becker wrote:
> Please forgive a newbie if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

cvs2svn is a separate project from Subversion.  Please resend to
users@cvs2svn.tigris.org.  Yes, you are forgiven.  ;-)