Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gpssolr2020 <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 18:43:27 UTC

Solr admin url hit is not taking to the correct page

Hi,

When we try to access Solr(3.6) admin page some times it is not taking us to
the right page instead it is showing  the below message.

Directory: /solr/admin/
Parent Directory
Replication             4096 bytes Mar 25 2013 9:34:06 AM

When we click on parent Directory it displays the below one and clicking on
META-INF, WEB-INF says not found.
META-INF/
WEB-INF/
admin/

How to resolve this? Could any one please suggest?.

Thanks.