Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "valerian.merkling" <va...@capgemini.com> on 2013/04/05 10:58:23 UTC

Logging make my body empty...

Hi !

I'm trying to make a WS proxy with cxf, and there is somethings i do not
understand.

This route is ok, and i can see my soap message with wireshark, everythings
is fine.

        <route id="central-attendu-ws-in">
           <from uri="cxf:bean:esb-metier-ws?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
            <inOnly
uri="http://10.67.119.44:9090/metierTest?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>
        </route>

But with this, with just a log

        <route id="central-attendu-ws-in">
           <from uri="cxf:bean:esb-metier-ws?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
            <log message="look at my ${in.body}"/>
            <inOnly
uri="http://10.67.119.44:9090/metierTest?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>
        </route>

I can see the soap message in the log console, but this body is'nt sent
anymore, i can't see it with wireshark.

Why does the log eat my body ?

Regards,

Valerian

Re: Logging make my body empty...

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
And we got this FAQ as well to point users in that direction too
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-message-body-empty.html

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Nico Mommaerts
<ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Read this:
> http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html
>
> That should help!
>
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM, valerian.merkling <
> valerian.merkling@capgemini.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi !
>>
>> I'm trying to make a WS proxy with cxf, and there is somethings i do not
>> understand.
>>
>> This route is ok, and i can see my soap message with wireshark, everythings
>> is fine.
>>
>>         <route id="central-attendu-ws-in">
>>            <from uri="cxf:bean:esb-metier-ws?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
>>             <inOnly
>> uri="http://10.67.119.44:9090/metierTest?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>
>>         </route>
>>
>> But with this, with just a log
>>
>>         <route id="central-attendu-ws-in">
>>            <from uri="cxf:bean:esb-metier-ws?dataFormat=MESSAGE"/>
>>             <log message="look at my ${in.body}"/>
>>             <inOnly
>> uri="http://10.67.119.44:9090/metierTest?throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>
>>         </route>
>>
>> I can see the soap message in the log console, but this body is'nt sent
>> anymore, i can't see it with wireshark.
>>
>> Why does the log eat my body ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Valerian