Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dean Hiller <de...@alvazan.com> on 2010/05/19 22:16:50 UTC

Re: should be an easy Filtering question?

This question should be really easy....I would assume even novices would
know the answer here??  Any takers....please!!!!  I would really like to get
this working.

Posted by Dean Hiller <de...@alvazan.com>.
My original example is based off that page below(the longer snippet of xml
below has it), and that is not working at all :(.

thanks,
Dean