Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by so...@gmail.com, so...@gmail.com on 2019/06/23 15:03:10 UTC

Mifosx Messenger Error

Hello Dev,
I am running mifosx messenger locally. I have installed all the dependencies bur when i run ruby app.rb from the project directory i get that error.

"app.rb:1:in `<main>': undefined method `config_file' for main:Object (NoMethodError)"
Please what is the problem. Please assist me.
Thank you

Kwabena Anaman

Re: Mifosx Messenger Error

Posted by Terence Monteiro <te...@sanjosesolutions.in>.
Dear Kwabena,

Please provide more details about your setup.

   1. Which OS are you using?
   2. How did you install Ruby
   3. Which version of Ruby?
   4. Did you run bundle install?
   5. Any other relevant information you want to share

--
Best Regards,
Terence Monteiro,