Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nikita Shinde <ni...@amicontech.com> on 2007/09/26 14:47:58 UTC

Separate huge picklists into separate PDFs

Hello All,

            Is there a way to separate huge picklists into separate PDF's?

           What is happening is if we try to print a picklist of about 500
orders . the list was too big for OFBiz to print. So for picklists over 150
orders do we have auto split functionality for the PDF's?

            I did set the default value of "Pick first" field to 150 on the
Picking Options page. But if a value more than 150 is entered can we auto
split the PDF's?

Thanks,

Nikita

Amicon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Mumbai.

Re: Separate huge picklists into separate PDFs

Posted by Joe Eckard <jo...@redrocketcorp.com>.
Soon I will also be working on something similar... namely a bulk
picklist creation service that examines the orders ready to pick and
creates as many picklists as are necessary, where each picklist
contains at most the "pick first" quantity.

-Joe

Posted by Dave Tenerowicz <dt...@salmonllc.com>.