Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Daniel Benedykt <da...@benedykt.com> on 2007/11/16 18:15:01 UTC

ibatis - db2 problem

Hi

I currently have a problem with an Ibatis-db2 call.
Basically if I call a store procedure that returns a Date fields, I get
an error. (If it doesn't have a Date fields, it works fine)

Here is the trace:

[Nov15 17:52:44] [ExecuteThread: '24' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default'] ERROR
com.bdoc.mtier.xmlgenerator.base.DataListDao > Error DataList Dao :
SqlMapClient operation; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state
[HY000]; error code [0];
--- The error occurred in configxml/sqlconfig/xmlDAO.xml.
--- Check the ATUPSTAT-AutoResultMap.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'D_REQST' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][DB2 JDBC Driver]Transliteration
failed, reason: invalid UTF8 data; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in configxml/sqlconfig/xmlDAO.xml.
--- Check the ATUPSTAT-AutoResultMap.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'D_REQST' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][DB2 JDBC Driver]Transliteration
failed, reason: invalid UTF8 data
[Nov15 17:52:44] [ExecuteThread: '24' for queue:
'weblogic.kernel.Default'] ERROR
com.bdoc.web.presentation.actions.templates.ProduceDocumentAction >
Error while generating xml datastream
org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient
[...]
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: [BEA][DB2 JDBC Driver]Transliteration
failed, reason: invalid UTF8 data

Versions:
Db2 8.1
WebLogic 8.1 SP6
Ibatis 2.1.7.597
JDK 1.4.2

Thanks

Daniel

Re: a primitive question

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Yes, you can use the $ syntax instead of the # to do that.

Larry

RE: a primitive question

Posted by "Arora, Parvinder" <PA...@att.com>.

Re: a primitive question

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.

Re: ibatis - db2 problem

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
That's a new one...I'd google for that "Transliteration failed,
reason: invalid UTF8 data" message.

Might want to write a simple test using JDBC directly - I suspect
you'll have the same issue.

Larry