Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2015/02/17 19:07:09 UTC

[ApacheCon] Business track?

Shane, are you able to find time to pull together a business track
either from what's been submitted, or from solicited talks?

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: [ApacheCon] Business track?

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Shane, if you need any help with reviewing the talks, please let me
know, I'd be happy to give a 2nd opinion.

Rich, if Shane takes my offer I'd need that URL too.

Cheers,
Hadrian

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.