Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tw...@sceptical.co.uk on 2001/10/29 18:46:50 UTC

Help using quoted parameters in JSP

Hello,

I have a problem with JSP directives in my JSP Form as follows:

In my application there is a Page which contains a jsp directive:
.
.
<% String table=request.getParameter("table"); %>

In this page a form method should be called using exactly this parameter (I use this page as template):

<form action="editTable?action=<%= table %>">

But there are errors concerning the quote, either there is an error "table not initialized" or there is a runtime error. How to set the quotation marks in this statement correctly??

Many thanks for helping.

Thomas

>:-) As sceptical as one can be! (-:<

Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com
TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt
from http://another.com