Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Олександр Ридзевський <ry...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/25 09:05:49 UTC

Any way for 2.11x to insert arbitrary page by URL

Good day, community!

Does exist any way for insert arbitrary web page to wiki page by URL
like this https://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/AnyPluginToInsertArbitraryUrl
For me the plugin does not work with 2.11x unfortunatly :(

Re: Any way for 2.11x to insert arbitrary page by URL

Posted by Alex Rydzewski <ar...@elyland.net>.
Kind times, Dirk!

That's working! Thank you!

http://mlgame.es/heropedia?viewType=HEROES&clientType=html but>

https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Viewer#section-Viewer-Usage>>

<ry...@gmail.com>>>

 > > https://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/wiki/AnyPluginToInsertArbitraryUrl>>

Logs of >>>
 > > state >>>

 > > -->
 > > З найкращими побажаннями, |With best regards,>
 > > Олександр Ридзевський |Alexander Rydzewski>

--
З найкращими побажаннями, Олександр Ридзевський	|With best regards, Mr. Alexander Rydzewski,	|С наилучшими пожеланиями, Александр Рыдзевский
Системний та мережевий інженер, Elyland ltd.	|System and Network Engineer at Elyland ltd.	|Системный и сетевой инженер, Elyland ltd.

Re: Any way for 2.11x to insert arbitrary page by URL

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The %%viewer class currently has hard-code height & width sizes set.
Normally you should be able to scroll the content,  when it doesn't fit.

I quickly checked the page you try to view;  but it seems it is blocking
the scrolling of its content.

***

If you want you can overwrite the default height & width of the %%viewer
with some additional styles in %%add-css:

%%add-css
.viewer > iframe {
   width:500px;
   height:1000px;
}
/%

Posted by Alex Machina <al...@gmail.com>.
Still running 2.11.0.M6
Haven't used JSPWiki for several months
Have made no changes to JSPWiki (but have upgraded Fedora using 'dnf
upgrade' regularly)

Today, attempted to start JSPWiki and got this:

*From the browser window:*

JSPWiki has detected an error

Error Message
Exception
    java.lang.InternalError
Place where detected
    sun.security.provider.PolicyFile.initDefaultPolicy(), line 494

*From file /opt/JSPWiki.log:*

2021-04-26 21:17:21,505 [http-nio-8080-exec-3] ERROR
org.apache.wiki.tags.WikiTagBase JSPWiki:/JSPWiki/ JSPWiki:
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/ - Tag failed
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: WikiContext may not be NULL - serious
internal problem!

2021-04-26 21:17:21,506 [http-nio-8080-exec-3] ERROR
org.apache.wiki.tags.WikiTagBase JSPWiki:/JSPWiki/ JSPWiki:
http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki/ - Tag failed, check logs: WikiContext may
not be NULL - serious internal problem!
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Tag failed, check logs: WikiContext may not
be NULL - serious internal problem!

Any help as to where to start would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Any way for 2.11x to insert arbitrary page by URL

Posted by Олександр Ридзевський <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Олександр Ридзевський <ry...@gmail.com>.
Good evening, Juan!

Unfortunately, I has already jspwiki with modified template for company
based on 210 that.

I was try rebuid old IFramePlugin - did modify of source, place the code
to jspwiki-main/src/main/java/org/apache/wiki/plugin/IFramePlugin.java,
did buid maven, did compact IFramePlugin.class to IFramePlugin.jar and
put IFramePlugin.jar to WEB-INFO/lib, but I was get error:
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart Exception starting
filter [WikiServletFilter]
         java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jspwiki/plugin/IFramePlugin
(wrong name: IFramePlugin)

My expirience with java not so good :(

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,