Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com> on 2018/08/09 20:10:59 UTC

[Vote] Create apache-beam-wheels repo like beam-site

Hey all,

With some ongoing discussions happened in "Apache Beam Python Wheels
Repository" thread, we are decided to move forward to start this vote
process. We want to create a new apache repo like beam-site
<https://github.com/apache/beam-site> to facilitate building python wheels
on multi-os.

Please vote for this decision or raise your concerns.

Appreciate your help!

Boyuan Zhang

Re: [Vote] Create apache-beam-wheels repo like beam-site

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
+1 : )

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 1:39 PM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey all,
>>
>> With some ongoing discussions happened in "Apache Beam Python Wheels
>> Repository" thread, we are decided to move forward to start this vote
>> process. We want to create a new apache repo like beam-site
>> <https://github.com/apache/beam-site> to facilitate building python
>> wheels on multi-os.
>>
>> Please vote for this decision or raise your concerns.
>>
>> Appreciate your help!
>>
>> Boyuan Zhang
>>

> --
Got feedback? go/pabloem-feedback

Re: [Vote] Create apache-beam-wheels repo like beam-site

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
+1

Posted by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com>.
Hey all,

Thanks for everyone's votes and participations. We have decided to create
this wrapper repo and will follow up with the detail guide about how to use
this one asap. Also we will close this vote thread at this time. Appreciate
all of your help!

Best,
Boyuan Zhang

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.