Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Simon Ozturk <SO...@softwright.co.uk> on 2001/05/04 11:05:22 UTC

j_security_check

Hi guys,

Using Tomcat 4.b1 and Tomcat 4.b3 I get the following strange behaviour
which does not happen in Tomcat 3.2 :

1- User requests a bookmarked page which is protected :
	http://localhost/control/member/you/AddressBook
2- Login page is displayed, and user logs in (using FORM based
authentication)
3- The requested page is displayed and the browsers address line shows
http://localhost/j_security_check
4- Subsequently, relative links on the page become
http://localhost/j_security_check/xyz instead of
http://localhost/control/member/you/AddressBook/xyz

Additionally, after logging in on the home page without using any bookmarks,
I get the same behaviour with the address line
http://localhost/j_security_check instead of http://localhost/index.jsp
which is the welcome page.

Can anyone help please?

Many thanks in advance,