Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/29 09:12:32 UTC

can I apply PR#269 directly?

guys,

PR #269 has been opened for days, it's to add my PGP public key to file
"KEYS" on develop branch.

As pointed out in 0.4.0-incubating release process, Release Manager's PGP
public key is expected involved in the file. Could anyone help leave some
comment on the review list? Thanks.

Michael

Re: can I apply PR#269 directly?

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.