Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/09/02 17:02:21 UTC

IGNITE-1952 Visorcmd: add a command for reset (clear) of metrics

Hi,

I have raised PR[1] for the following jira ticket[2].

Please review and let me know if any changes required.

Regards,
Saikat

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1029

Re: IGNITE-1952 Visorcmd: add a command for reset (clear) of metrics

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much Alexey. I will update my IDE settings.

Regards
Saikat

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Saikat,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: IGNITE-1952 Visorcmd: add a command for reset (clear) of metrics

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Alexey !!!

Regards
Saikat