Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by janI <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/12/01 10:06:41 UTC

Re: Danish

No there is not much special to know apart from the fact that there a lot.

The status of  the danish translation is that it is done, but could really
do with a brush up (read control/review), and we really miss a po file with
all the "standard" terms like cancel etc.

I will you the danish po files off list in a moment, have a look, and maybe
you could  do the QA assurance on 3.4.1 and then translate the changes to
the next version.

You are welcome to write to me directly if you have comments etc...

Jan I