Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sai <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/31 21:13:32 UTC

Camel Smb Protocol is not supporting SMBv2 & SMBv3..

Hello,

       I have a camel route with smb:// consumer that picks the files via
remote server. This worked really great so far. But recently my organization
turned off SMBv1 and upgraded to SMBv2 or v3. Now i'm not able to access the
share with smb:// and i'm getting following exception::

Caused by: jcifs.smb.SmbException: Failed to connect: abc.server.com/1.2.3.4
jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Connection in error
jcifs.util.transport.TransportException
java.io.IOException: transport closed in negotiate

Is there any solution to configure the SMBv2 or SMBv3 for camel
jcifs/smb?????????????????

Thank you & Really appreciate for the help

Re: Camel Smb Protocol is not supporting SMBv2 & SMBv3..

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi,
are you using a fairly recent camel-jcifs that depends on JCIFS 1.3.0
or newer? NTLMv2 support in JCIFS library was introduced in version
1.3.0.
There is one property you can try setting: the
`jcifs.smb.lmCompatibility`[1] to `3`, but that should be default in
1.3.x,

zoran

[1] https://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/api/overview-summary.html#scp

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:13 PM, sai <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>        I have a camel route with smb:// consumer that picks the files via
> remote server. This worked really great so far. But recently my organization
> turned off SMBv1 and upgraded to SMBv2 or v3. Now i'm not able to access the
> share with smb:// and i'm getting following exception::
>
> Caused by: jcifs.smb.SmbException: Failed to connect: abc.server.com/1.2.3.4
> jcifs.util.transport.TransportException: Connection in error
> jcifs.util.transport.TransportException
> java.io.IOException: transport closed in negotiate
>
> Is there any solution to configure the SMBv2 or SMBv3 for camel
>
> Thank you & Really appreciate for the help

Zoran Regvart