Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Noel Rocher <no...@jboss.org> on 2005/02/16 18:42:30 UTC

tree + datatable

Hi all,

First : I'm new in JSF and myfaces techs.

Can you help me to understand how to achieve this an "explorer like" page ?
I can render the tree and an initial content list (datatable).
What I want is : when I click on a tree node I want my datatable to show
its associated content.

Yet I've got the datatable's model class as a treeSelectionListener :

<x:tree id="tree" value="#{treeModel}"
                        styleClass="tree"
                        nodeClass="treenode"
                        selectedNodeClass="treenodeSelected"
                        expandRoot="true" >
                <x:treeSelectionListener type="contentlist.MyList" />
</x:tree>

Then the MyList content is modified in the valueChanged() method.

I want the new MyList content to be used by the datatable for the next
display. I don't know how.

Tx,
noel