Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Robert Young <bu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/16 13:06:21 UTC

Tuscany creates target directory where I start tomcat from

Tuscany seems to use the current working directory from where Tomcat
was started as the base directory for where it creates it's target
directory. Is there anywhere I can set this base directory as I need
to start Tomcat in a directory in which I do not want Tuscany creating
directories?

Thanks
Rob

Re: Tuscany creates target directory where I start tomcat from

Posted by Robert Young <bu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I forgot to mention some extra details.

The directory is actually created in
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.service.util.FileHelper but it is
initiated from org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder
(line 196) with

repository = new ContributionRepositoryImpl("target");

I can't change "target" so I guess I need to change the working
directory but as I understand it the metaphor does not apply in Java

Thanks
Rob