Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2000/11/12 10:03:13 UTC

anybody attending XMLDevCon2000?

Is anybody planning to attend the XMLDevCon2000 next week in San Jose, CA? I
saw there's a talk on Cocoon on Wednesday. Looks fairly promising.

Cheers,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>
http://orion.rgv.hp.com/  (inside HP's firewall only)

AW: anybody attending XMLDevCon2000?

Posted by Gabi Brysch <br...@inxnet.de>.
hi,

is there any URL where to get insight is your/other
speeches ????

thanks, GABI

Re: anybody attending XMLDevCon2000?

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> Is anybody planning to attend the XMLDevCon2000 next week in San Jose, CA? I
> saw there's a talk on Cocoon on Wednesday. Looks fairly promising.

There is? I can't find it in the program... Although I will be covering
Cocoon in my talk on Wednesday afternoon ("Building XML Based Web Sites
using Open Source Tools"), but I'll be covering other technologies too,
not limited to server side processing either.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **