Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/07/06 23:00:04 UTC

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Fix merge error removing support for numeric font size.

I just tried swapping SimpleCSSValuesImpl for AllCSSValuesImpl in the
develop branch in examples/flexjs/DataBindingExample and it worked for me.

Does it still not work for you?

-Alex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Well, then maybe you can help us figure out why.  Upthread there are
> suggestions to check the manifest, etc.  What do you see in yours?

I sorted out the issue in the end. The alternate AllXXX class did suit our needs in terms of size / performance / quality so we went with an alternative method of using CSS and classList.add and classList.remove calls.

I’ve reverted the change.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Fix merge error removing support for numeric font size.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,