Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/10 19:38:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (3thd try)

I've uploaded a new release of gogo with fixed NOTICE in all bundles
and the missing ASF header.
I think this one should be clean enough.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-059/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 59 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (3thd try)

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Posted by David Savage <da...@paremus.com>.
+1

By the way following on from earlier note on lack of commands, try
defining the following closures when you enter the shell:

install = { installBundle $it }
start = { (bundle $it) start }
update = { (bundle $it) update }
stop = { (bundle $it) stop }
uninstall = { (bundle $it) uninstall }
services = { allServiceReferences null null }

along side existing:

bundles

This gives you some basic commands to interact with the framework...

i.e.
$ bundles
000000 ACT org.apache.felix.framework-1.8.1
000001 ACT org.apache.felix.gogo.commands-0.2.0
000002 ACT org.apache.felix.gogo.console-0.2.0
000003 ACT org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime-0.2.0
$ services
000001   0 StartLevel
000002   0 PackageAdmin
000003   3 ThreadIO
000004   3 CommandProcessor
$ install http://blah.org/blah/blah.jar
$ start 4
$ stop 0

Hope that helps...

Regards,

Dave

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (3thd try)

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/9/11 Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>

> I've uploaded a new release of gogo with fixed NOTICE in all bundles
> and the missing ASF header.
> I think this one should be clean enough.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-059/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 59 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

+1

--
Cheers, Stuart

[RESULT][VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (3thd try)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Guillaume Nodet, Richard S. Hall, Stuart McCulloch, Karl Pauls
  +1 (non binding): Chris Custine, David Savage, David Bosschaert

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release gogo 0.2.0 (3thd try)

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

p.s. Note, if we are including OSGi classes in the commands artifact, it
would ease verification if we left them in the OSGi name space, but as a
private package.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--