Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io> on 2021/11/15 05:33:21 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Wayang 0.6.0 RC6

Hello Folks,

Apache Wayang 0.6.0 has been staged under [1] and it’s time to vote
on accepting it for release. All Maven artifacts are available under [2].
Voting will be open for 72hr.

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1
are required to pass.

Release tag: wayang-0.6.0 [3]
Hash for the release tag: f716de83da33f7bb84a8e4e2c2deb1ffedc9ce51 [4]

Per [5] "Before voting +1 PMC members are required to download
the signed source code package, compile it as provided, and test
the resulting executable on their own platform, along with also
verifying that the package meets the requirements of the ASF policy
on releases."

[ ]  +1 accept (indicate what you validated)
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/wayang/0.6.0/rc6
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewayang-1007
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/releases/tag/wayang-0.6.0
[4]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/commit/f716de83da33f7bb84a8e4e2c2deb1ffedc9ce51
[5] https://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wayang 0.6.0 RC6

Posted by Anis Troudi <at...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding) checked with mvn clean install on ubuntu 20.04 with java 11.

Bests,
Anis

Posted by jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hello folks,

Posted by Zoi Kaoudi <zk...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.
 +1 (binding)

Posted by Gábor Gévay <gg...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Binding)

Posted by Rodrigo Pardo Meza <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Checked:
Checksum
Build with jdk11 m1
Build with jdk8 m1

Posted by Bertty Contreras <be...@scalytics.io>.
+1 (Binding)

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@scalytics.io>.
+1 (binding)

(https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/commit/552873060d168097725d3a5ffe0707008595ab98 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/commit/552873060d168097725d3a5ffe0707008595ab98>)

AW: [VOTE] Apache Wayang 0.6.0 RC6

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
+1 (binding) (Please carry over my vote to the Incubator list)

Chris

Building on Windows 10 with OpenJDK 11.0.13

[OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote email.
[MINOR] Verify the signature is correct.
- Can't confirm the key
[OK] Check if the signature references an Apache email address.
[OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes.
[OK] Unzip the archive.
[OK] Verify the existence of DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.
[OK] Verify the content of DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in the extracted source bundle.
- Using non-WIP disclaimer, doing thoroough license checks
[MINOR] [RM] Verify the staged source README, RELEASE_NOTE files correspond to those in the extracted source bundle.
- No README in SVN, just in the source bundle (Don't need DISCLAIMER, NOTICE and LICENSE in svn)
[MINOR] [RM] Run RAT externally to ensure there are no surprises.
- Checked in intellij project files (*.iml ... might not be intended)
[OK] Search for SNAPSHOT references: Only found some in the dummy website copy in the integration-tests
[MINOR] Search for Copyright references, and if they are in headers, make sure these files containing them are mentioned in the LICENSE file.
- The README.md and the resources/index.html seem to contain the "2020 and onwards" in the copyright notice.
[OK] Build the project according to the information in the README.md file.
- Did a "mvn clean install" and that worked nicely.