Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Chris Wailes <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/30 22:54:21 UTC

MeanShiftCanopy Constructor Problems

I'm trying to use the MeanShiftCanopyClusterer class for my project, but I'm
running into a couple of problems.  The first is that when trying to create
a new MeanShiftCanopy with this line:

this.mergeCanopy(new MeanShiftCanopy(point, nextCanopyId++), canopies);

I get the following error:

2. ERROR in EDClusterer.java (at line 45)
>     this.mergeCanopy(new MeanShiftCanopy(point, nextCanopyId++), canopies);
> The constructor MeanShiftCanopy(Vector, int) is undefined

I'm using the jar files from the Mahout 0.3 download.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

RE: MeanShiftCanopy Constructor Problems

Posted by David Ginzburg <gi...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you,
I just downloaded the ebook, assumed it is in sync  with the "HEAD"
Is there a way to print a human readable description of the model generated by the decision forest algorithm?