Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Akash Jauhar <aj...@sapient.com> on 2004/03/23 18:49:18 UTC

Tomcat 3.x mailing list

Shapira

Can you please let me know what is the tomcat 3.x mailing list. Our
application currently uses tomcat 3.x and I wanted to be a part of that
list so that I cud get better answers to issues that we face with tomcat
3.x.  Would appreciate if you cud let me know the tomcat 3.x mailing
list

thanks

Akash Jauhar
Sapient