Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/29 21:40:56 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

I think the discussion of the "Atomos" contribution
(https://github.com/tjwatson/atomos) by Thomas Watson has died down by
now. It looks like there is quite some interest in the idea and
assuming that the OSGI R8 Core specification will eventually have
something like the "OSGi Connect" proposal as part of the Core
Framework specification we would need something in this direction
anyway.

We should bring it to a vote.

This vote is about officially accepting the donation. If the vote is
successful I will follow-up with the incubator to get the IP clearance
sorted out.

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Accept the contribution into Felix
[ ] -1 Do not

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on accepting the "Atomos" contribution by Thomas Watson.

* +1 votes from Raymond Auge, Richard S. Hall, Karl Pauls, Carsten
Ziegeler, Pierre De Rop, Thomas Watson, David Jencks, David
Bosschaert, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, and Georg Henzler.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will follow-up with Tom to get the
ip-clearance started asap.

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

Posted by Georg Henzler <fe...@ghenzler.de>.
+1

-Georg

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Pierre

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David Jencks

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Tom

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

On 1/29/20 4:40 PM, Karl Pauls wrote:
> I think the discussion of the "Atomos" contribution
> (https://github.com/tjwatson/atomos) by Thomas Watson has died down by
> now. It looks like there is quite some interest in the idea and
> assuming that the OSGI R8 Core specification will eventually have
> something like the "OSGi Connect" proposal as part of the Core
> Framework specification we would need something in this direction
> anyway.
>
> We should bring it to a vote.
>
> This vote is about officially accepting the donation. If the vote is
> successful I will follow-up with the incubator to get the IP clearance
> sorted out.
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Accept the contribution into Felix
> [ ] -1 Do not

Re: [VOTE] Accept the Atomos contribution

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David