Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by steve Burrus <bu...@swbell.net> on 2002/08/02 23:25:13 UTC

And I LOVE you too, John!

 Hello "dear" Johnnie, this is Steve Burrus, and I just now read your little
response back to me in which you seemed to set a "pissed off" tone toward me!! I
am QUITE SORRY if I "hijacked threads" to "make my demands" [-sic] of other
members of the tomcat users newsgroup, and that includes you, by the way. BUT, is
that any way to talk to me, I mean, did your mommie teach u to talk to other
people that damned way, saying "I hope you choke on that file."?!!! When you
"clean up" your language, sir, I will more closely heed your admonitions of me!!

[OT] re: And I LOVE you too, John!

Posted by "Michael E. Locasto" <lo...@cs.columbia.edu>.
Steve,

You _do_ have to admit that answering repeated queries on the same topic
gets a little frustrating...and your email has a "pissed off" tone too.

<quote>
Does anyone out there
> > have the
> > download link to access and then install this file WHICH I STILL DON'T
HAVE!
> > I am
> > getting sick and tired of seeing other members of the tomcat users
newsgroup
> > referring to this file, but I still do not have access to it!!!
</quote>

You could always have built mod_jk from the source, which is distributed. I
think a smart guy once said something about a plank in one's eye...

In that theme, there is no need to fight..hey, it's Friday...

Regards,
Michael