Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Reginald Tan <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 20:30:02 UTC

PDFToImage not working with certain formfields

Sometimes, PDFToImage would not render the values of PDF form annotation. I've attached the relevant files. The command I used is listed below. Note that I used a custom software to generate the form annotations in the pdf, but I have no problems viewing/editing the form fields in adobe reader, adobe acrobat, firefox, chrome, so I think this might be a bug in pdfbox.

java -jar pdfbox-app.jar PDFToImage -imageType jpg -dpi 140 cd_title_description_form.pdf

cd_title_description_form.pdf - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5S1Vo6TebWMWHFFa0NlMkUxRXpzeXFLT2hGcG5iS0k1T0VR/view?usp=sharing

cd_title_description_form1.jpg - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5S1Vo6TebWMX2QtYXJPdF85dUp3bVpsUmtHWnJmdFNRVUFz/view?usp=sharing