Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Jesse Yang <jy...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/24 05:54:04 UTC

[VOTE] SIP-56 Proposal to Adopt React Testing Library

Hi All,

I'm calling a vote for https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/11688 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/11688>

Here's an accompanying PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/11771 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/11771>

Thanks,
Jesse

Re: [VOTE] SIP-56 Proposal to Adopt React Testing Library

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Ville

Posted by Tai Dupree <ta...@apache.org>.
*+1* (binding)

[Result][VOTE] SIP-56 Proposal to Adopt React Testing Library

Posted by Jesse Yang <jy...@gmail.com>.
The vote passes with 6 binding +1 votes, 0 non-binding votes and no -1 vote.

Binding votes:

+1 votes (binding):
Erik Ritter
Maxime Beauchemin
Evan Rusackas
Rob DiCiuccio
Tai Dupree
Ville Brofeldt

Thanks to everyone who participated.

--
Jesse Yang

Posted by Rob DiCiuccio <ro...@preset.io>.

--

*Rob DiCiuccio* (he/him)
Director of Engineering

Re: [VOTE] SIP-56 Proposal to Adopt React Testing Library

Posted by Rob DiCiuccio <ro...@preset.io>.

--

*Rob DiCiuccio* (he/him)
Director of Engineering

Re: [VOTE] SIP-56 Proposal to Adopt React Testing Library

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.
The SIP itself seems very sensible in approach to experimentation and evaluation, and I’m looking forward to kicking the tires on these new toys.

+1 (binding)

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead