Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "N.S.KARTHIK" <ns...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 10:25:47 UTC

CAMEL :CFX : WEBSERVICE : ROUTING

Hi

spec : JDK17
O/s : LINUX
CAMEL :2.12.3

*Req : Spring DSL routing based Configurations*

I have hosted a CAMEL + CFX + SPRING DSL XML  + WEB SERVICES in DEV Env.

I am able to work with the web services properly.

I have to write a content based router on the hosting side ( not consumer
client side )

so that the submitted contents to the web services are routed to appropriate
db's  (also via CAMEL + JDBC + SPRING DSL XML ).

can some body provide me sample, i could not get something similar on the
WWW ...

with regards
karthik

Re: CAMEL :CFX : WEBSERVICE : ROUTING .....need Help

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 5:57 AM, N.S.KARTHIK <ns...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
>
> Can somebody give me some idea on How to achieve the same using SPRING DSL
> Only ...
>

> *client (producer) -->  wsdl(consumer) --> camel:cfx --> camel:routers -->
> camel:choice --> camel:jdbc --> DB tables.*
>

> I am pretty confused between  "jaxws:endpoint"   and  cxf:cxfEndpoint  for
> handling the routers.

I suggest to read and study about Camel / CXF and web services. You
can find link on Camel website, and possible links to 3rd party
blogs/articles from
http://camel.apache.org/articles

And a very good idea could be to pickup one of the Camel books
http://camel.apache.org/books

And there is also some examples with Camel and CXF here
http://camel.apache.org/examples

> with regards
> karthik

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: CAMEL :CFX : WEBSERVICE : ROUTING .....need Help

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthik,

The Camel CXF component documentation provides different examples using
Spring DSL : http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

Regards,

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 5:57 AM, N.S.KARTHIK <ns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> Can somebody give me some idea on How to achieve the same using SPRING DSL
> Only ...
>

> *client (producer) -->  wsdl(consumer) --> camel:cfx --> camel:routers -->
> camel:choice --> camel:jdbc --> DB tables.*
>

> I am pretty confused between  "jaxws:endpoint"   and  cxf:cxfEndpoint  for
> handling the routers.
>

> with regards
> karthik

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: CAMEL :CFX : WEBSERVICE : ROUTING .....need Help

Posted by "N.S.KARTHIK" <ns...@gmail.com>.
Joe

thx for the reply,

>>I have to write a content based router on the hosting side ( not consumer
client side )

 the router in this case should be performing 2 tasks

*
    1) Expose as producer in form as WebService [ WSDL ]
    2) Route the posted data from the webservices to DB based on the content
submitted by
        the client using the web service.
*

'cxf:cxfEndpoint' id defined.
but , i have not encountered 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'  in the DSL defined for
producer any where.

Althought i have encountered 'jaxws:endpoint' in DSL for producer.

How to use jaxws:endpoint  instead of   cxf:cxfEndpoint    in router ???

Posted by Joe Shevland <jo...@internode.on.net>.
Does choice() help? e.g.

     from(yourCxfEndpoint).choice()
         .when(header("someHeader").endsWith("something"))
             .to("A")
        .when(header("someHeader").endsWith("somethingElse"))
             .to("B");

Posted by "N.S.KARTHIK" <ns...@gmail.com>.
Hi