Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by emiddio-verizon <em...@verizon.net> on 2008/10/16 22:22:53 UTC

why is axis2 checkout missing some code from source bundle?

for example

modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/AxisServlet.java

is not in the checkout system; only the src bundle.

Re: why is axis2 checkout missing some code from source bundle?

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
As per a discussion we had on the mailing list the transports now reside on
a seperate commons project [1]. Even the http transport related stuff can be
found there.

Thanks,
Keith.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/transport

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 1:52 AM, emiddio-verizon <em...@verizon.net>wrote:

> for example
>
> modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/AxisServlet.java
>
> is not in the checkout system; only the src bundle.

Keith Chapman
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.
Oxygenating the Web Service Platform.