Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by HugoCerdeira <hu...@skrey-software.com> on 2018/03/07 11:53:49 UTC

NOT_ATTEMPTED status on update propagation

Hi,

Im having issues, when i update a user via syncope ws the resource creates a
propagation task but is not executed.

I get this propagations status on the rest response:

"propagationStatuses": [
  {
   "beforeObj": null,
   "afterObj": null,
   "resource": "openCartPropagationUpdateResource",
   "status": "NOT_ATTEMPTED",
   "failureReason": null
 }
],

any idea why the task is not being executed?

Thanks,
Hugo Cerdeira.

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/

Re: NOT_ATTEMPTED status on update propagation

Posted by HugoCerdeira <hu...@skrey-software.com>.
Hi,

thanks for your reply but I do give the correct capabilities to the resource
as you can see in the image:
<http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/file/t338967/Captura_de_ecra%CC%83_2018-03-09%2C_a%CC%80s_17.png>

Cheers,
Hugo Cerdeira.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 07/03/2018 12:53, HugoCerdeira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im having issues, when i update a user via syncope ws the resource creates a
> propagation task but is not executed.
>
> I get this propagations status on the rest response:
>
> "propagationStatuses": [
>    {
>     "beforeObj": null,
>     "afterObj": null,
>     "resource": "openCartPropagationUpdateResource",
>     "status": "NOT_ATTEMPTED",
>     "failureReason": null
>   }
> ],
>
> any idea why the task is not being executed?

That's because you probably missed to provide adequate capabilities to
the underlying Connector / External Resource: see

https://ci.apache.org/projects/syncope/2_0_X/reference-guide.html#propagation

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò