Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sebastien Dumont <du...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 23:31:41 UTC

SA deployment error

Hi, I have problem to deploy a SA on the lw-container in ServiceMix 3.0.  I
have a CNFE at deployment time on test.something.jbi.CAHInterfaceChooser (see
xml snapshot below).  I don't have this error if I put my jar file
containing that class in the ServiceMix classpath but, in that case, I have
to restart ServiceMix to update the classpath (wich I don't want).   I don't
know where to put my jar files to make it accessible to future
SA deployment while ServiceMix is started.  I tried to install my jar as a
shared library. The shared library installation worked but I still have the
same CNFE at delpyment time.

Any help is welcome.

Regards,

Sebastien Dumont

My servicemix.xml in my SA looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
    xmlns:cah="http://cah">

  <!-- the JBI container -->
  <sm:serviceunit id="jbi">
      <sm:activationSpecs>
      <sm:activationSpec componentName="SoapConnector"
destinationInterface="cah:ICAHdevice">
        <property name="interfaceChooser">
           <bean class="test.something.jbi.CAHInterfaceChooser"/>
        </property>

       <sm:component>

       <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.components.http.HttpSoapConnector
">
       <property name="defaultInOut" value="true"/>
       <property name="port" value="8192"/>
       <property name="host" value="host"/>
       </bean>

       </sm:component>

      </sm:activationSpec>
      </sm:activationSpecs>
  </sm:serviceunit>

</beans>

Re: SA deployment error

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
This is on the top of my TODO list.
I have already fixed some problems, but some remains.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: SA deployment error

Posted by Sebastien Dumont <du...@gmail.com>.