Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Muhammad Ichsan <ic...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 12:53:08 UTC

Why this happened?

Hi

I'm using Camel in FUSE 4.3.1 and

I have implemented the converter. But the problem intermitent. I got
this: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from content.
Serializable class not available to broker. Reason:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException id.web.michsan.InternalMsg. Strangely
that message is received via HTTP activemq-web-console in ActiveMQ.DLQ
queue but not in SMX/data/log/servicemix.log. As if, this is not a big
deal.

This has caused my ActiveMQ.DLQ getting bigger.

What happened?

--
~The best men are men who benefit to others
http://michsan.web.id 一緒に勉強しましょう!

Yang berkualitas memang beda rasanya!
http://rizqi-cookies.com