Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aleksandar Matijaca <am...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/06 19:25:35 UTC

fake emails --- Re: M Galbreath

People, it is inconceivable to me that a dumb-witted employer can fire
somebody
over an email!! Don't these people know that a fake email can be created by
anybody?
I can make myself look like M. Galbreath in no time at all on email. All he
had to
say was --- "This is not me, somebody is faking my email on this email
list." There is
no way to PROVE where or from whom, a certain email came from, unless you
start looking
for IP addresses in the email headers. However, if person xxxx forwarded the
emails
to his boss, and then his boss had a look at the email archives at their
corporate/government
servers, and found those same emails there... Well that would be a different
story....

Regards, Alex.