Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Session A Mwamufiya <sm...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2007/07/03 12:15:31 UTC

Setting the "target" of the result page of an action/interceptor

Hi,

I'm using an interceptor to implement the login to my app, my welcome page uses 2 frames, and I would like to have my login jsp page load as a single window once my session object expires when a user clicks on a link in one frame that triggers a window to be loaded in the other frame.  Would anyone know how whether the target frame of a result can be set before it is displayed?

Thanks,
Session