Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Brendan Webb <we...@ohsu.edu> on 2012/03/22 22:38:20 UTC

Upgrading ATS

I configured & installed ATS 3.0.1 from source.

If I want to upgrade to the latest stable version - 3.0.4 - is it just a matter of downloading new source and installing over the top of the existing installation?

Any extra precautions/steps I should take?

Re: Upgrading ATS

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 3/22/12 3:38 PM, Brendan Webb wrote:
> I configured&  installed ATS 3.0.1 from source.
>
> If I want to upgrade to the latest stable version - 3.0.4 - is it just a matter of downloading new source and installing over the top of the existing installation?

That's it. You can use the config.nice from your previous build, to make
sure you get exactly the same build configuration.

-- Leif