Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 20:24:41 UTC

Re: java7 jars

BTW, out of curiosity, are the earlier Mesos JARS (like 0.11) built with Java 6? I'd like to switch back to one that depends on Java 6 temporarily in Spark, since we now switched to 0.12 and some people have trouble building it. There's no code change required to use an older version AFAIK so users could still link a new one.

Matei

Re: java7 jars

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Cool! As soon as it's on Maven I'll change back to it. Thanks for fixing this.

Matei

Re: java7 jars

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: java7 jars