Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Eduardo Basilio Santilli <sa...@sicredi.com.br> on 2003/09/26 19:14:04 UTC

installation lenya problem

Hi,

    Someone knows how to solve this problem?

0    2003-09-26 14:00:14,906 [main] ERROR org.apache.lenya.cms.scheduler.SchedulerWrapper  - Can't initialize SchedulerWrapper: org.quartz.SchedulerException: ThreadPool class 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' props could not be configured. [See nested exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: No setter for property 'logger']

This happens when i started TOMCAT. When i tried to enter on lenya, a blank
HTML appears.

What can i do to solve this?

thanks...
eduardo

Re: lenya distribuition

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com>.
Hi,
I suggest first you answer no to me directly but to the list.
Next, I have still the same problem (bitflux doesn't load correctly)

Somebody on the list told me the problem about Configuration is old.

I'm going to investigate bitflux this afternoon.

Maybe more information later,

Bye

Re: lenya distribuition

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@BabelObjects.Com>.
I had the same problems.

Re: lenya distribuition

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

lenya distribuition

Posted by Eduardo Basilio Santilli <sa...@sicredi.com.br>.

java.lang.LinkageError

Posted by Eduardo Basilio Santilli <sa...@sicredi.com.br>.
someone knows how to solve this error???

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org