Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr> on 2003/09/12 12:29:44 UTC

Header and Reader

I saw a thread with reader and header and I folloowed the instruction but
it doessn't seem to work.

Here is my pipeline:
       <map:match pattern="save/*.store">
         <map:act type="header"> ---> HttpHeaderAction
           <map:parameter name="Pragma" value="no-cache" />
           <map:parameter name="Content-Disposition"
           value="{1}.zip" />
           <map:parameter name="Content-Type"
           value="binary/octet-stream" />
         </map:act>
         <map:read type="resource" src="D://{1}"/>
       </map:match>

The Content disposition is not seem to work.

IE display the file as xml (which it is)
and Mozilla ask me to save the file as test.store.xml

PLEASE, help me!!!! I'm Starting to tear of my hair!!

Lionel CRINE
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70

Image maps

Posted by Joel Pitt <jp...@student.canterbury.ac.nz>.
Hi there,

I'm trying to work out how to get the coordinates of a server side image map
in Cocoon.

The URL is in the form:
localhost/image.png?34,23

But since these parameters don't have names associated with them I'm stuck.
Would it be worth creating a matcher that can deal with these or is there
a simpler way that I'm missing?

Cheers,
Joel