Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2020/02/06 23:41:07 UTC

PR review milestone 11.3

Hi folks,

I will not be able to do efficient merge/review on friday + weekend.

I'm thinking on doing beta3 preparation on Monday. Maybe can it be vc1 ?
This is community choice I guess. (If we feel 11.3 ready)

Folks, feel free to review/merge what is on
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/milestones/11.3. The PR for beta3 will
catch them.

Best Regards

Eric

Re: PR review milestone 11.3

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 6 Feb 2020, 23:41 Eric Barboni, <sk...@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm thinking on doing beta3 preparation on Monday. Maybe can it be vc1 ?

I definitely think we should have a beta3. One thing we learned and
discussed during 11.1, and did during 11.2, is having vc1 identical to the
last beta.

I do think it's mostly ready, although noticed a really annoying issue with
Insert Code throwing an NPE yesterday. I opened a critical in JIRA against
11.3 on it, although could be reviewed down. There shouldn't be a vc1 until
you've made that call though.

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: PR review milestone 11.3

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
On 2/6/2020 3:41 PM, Eric Barboni wrote:
> I'm thinking on doing beta3 preparation on Monday. Maybe can it be vc1 ?

I just did PR #1935 to fix a major bug. It reverts an "experimental"
change done in11.2.

-ernie

Re: PR review milestone 11.3

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

I have been using the latest 11.3 beta for the past few days without issues.  I'd say +1 to a vc1 next week.

Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com