Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Sajjadul Islam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 00:01:18 UTC

Suggestion

Hello  forum,

I am trying to create an editor that creates the X3D file from the GUI
element inside the editor. The idea is that several X3D nodes are
represented as circular gui element and arranged as  a tree structure. The
user of the editor can drag and drop those gui node elements into the
scene, draw arrow to connect between nodes and eventually design the scene
graph structure.

Once they are completed with the  scene graph , the X3D file will be
generated from the scene graph. I was wondering how can i use this Xerces
to generate the X3D file. I am using Qt to create the editor and somewhere
i read that Xerces is the better option for progressive scan which does not
block the GUI event loop.

I need some suggestion. Or should i stick to the libraries provided by Qt
instead ?

Regards
Sajjad