Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mikael Petterson <mi...@ericsson.com> on 2008/02/28 14:43:05 UTC

install local libs on my computer using maven 2

Hi,

I have the following C:\sipunit\lib containing 5 jars that I need to
have in the classpath for my project.
I have my top pom.xml and then each subsystem (let's call them A,B,C)has
it's own pom.xml. The pom.xml is version handled.
How can I for project C add the 5 jars to the classpath and use them for
writing test classes in project C. I don't want to affect the other
projects (A and B).

What is the simplest way to do this?

cheers,

//mike

RE: install local libs on my computer using maven 2

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.
Add them to your local repository with install:install-file [1] and add them to the pom file of project c as dependencies with scope 'test'.

Hth,

Nick S.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-install-plugin/install-file-mojo.html