Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Philip Hart <ha...@ubusiness.co.uk> on 2001/03/09 05:40:59 UTC

[INFORMATIONAL] Javasoft J2EE Patterns Catalog

Hi All

Javasoft have just released a J2EE Patterns Catalog
(http://www.javasoft.com/features/2001/03/patterns.html) To quote:

The Sun Java Center has just released, in beta form, the J2EE Patterns
Catalog to the development community via the Java Developer ConnectionSM
(JDC) program. The 15 included J2EE Patterns represent more than three years
of work by the Sun Java Center, and contain J2EE platform solutions for
common problems experienced by architects using Java technology. The J2EE
Patterns Catalog reflects the collective expertise and the experience of
architects using Java technology in the Java Center over the past three
years.

Definitely worth a look, as it has the sort of patterns - Front Controller
and Dispatcher for example - which we know and love in Struts.

Happy Reading,
Philip Hart

Re: [INFORMATIONAL] Javasoft J2EE Patterns Catalog

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@yahoo.com>.
I would also suggest reading the Service Locator and
Service Activator patterns which address Struts and
EJB integration.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: [INFORMATIONAL] Javasoft J2EE Patterns Catalog

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@yahoo.com>.