Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/02/08 18:24:48 UTC

RE : Eclipse Plugin 2.1 for maven 2 released why @execute phase= has been changed

Ok, I understand.
But adding source root is needed for what : jaxb binding, xmlbean, axis
stubs generation and so on .. ??
In this case, people (I do like this) can create a simple module which
is in charge of this job which is not to be done each time I compile my
project.

- Olivier

PS : I like vi but I prefer work with eclipse to write/debug my java
classes ;-)