Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/05/22 23:08:57 UTC

Naming conventions for branches

To make sure we're all on the same page here is a suggested naming convention for the build environment:

1.1 - Current release we're working on
1.2 - dead version of what's currently in trunk
1.3 - what will be coming on Wednesday morning assuming there are no -1s

So far all votes have been +1 and I think using the above version numbers will avoid confusion
during the transition period.

Re: Naming conventions for branches

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Let's move this discussion to the other thread then.  Thanks Jason

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.