Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Rodriguez Lopez <al...@flordeutopia.pt> on 2010/03/01 10:06:59 UTC

Re: When I link to a *.do I get "Page not found"

Em 27-02-2010 13:30, Søren Blidorf escreveu:
> I have made a struts application and it works just fine on my testserver.
>

> I have now uploaded it to my hosted webserver and struts does not work.
>

> When I link to a *.do I get “Page not found”
>

> Could it be a Tomcat config problem. Placing the jars and classes ect.
>

> Struts 1.2 // Tomcat 5.5
>

> Soren

It sure looks like a Tomcat config thing. Check your web.xml config for
filter-mapping, *.do should be the url-pattern to use with struts 1.
Tomcat has some config files, maybe some are taking preference over the
one in your project.

Regards.

Alex Lopez.