Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tc...@nordija.com on 2003/07/17 11:12:43 UTC

Cactus and WebLogic not working in current cvs version (beta 11)

Hi

I have tried to get the current version of the cactus plugin to work but
it no long activates WebLogic (version 2.0 of the plugin did lauch
WebLogic but failed in another way). In a comment (in cvs) I read that
starting WebLogic is now handled by the Cactus/Ant integration but when
running maven cactus:test on a fresh maven checkout nothing happens. Well
actually something is happening, the cactifywar is run but WebLogic is no
longer activated.

Environment:
Windows XP
WebLogic 7
Maven (cvs co 17/7-2003)
Ant 1.5.3-1 (not that it matters since maven takes care of this)
Java 1.3.1 (from the WebLogic install)

I have set the cactus.home.weblogic7x to bea.home.

Cactus testcase TestSequenceService.java is in src/test-cactus and it
extends ServletTestCase.

My project.xml only defines:
    <build>
        <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
        <unitTestSourceDirectory>src/test</unitTestSourceDirectory>
        <unitTest>
            <includes>
                <include>**/Test*.java</include>
            </includes>
            <excludes/>
        </unitTest>
Which I guess has nothing to do with cactus but only junit.

Output in target/TESTS-TestSuites-Cactus.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<testsuites></testsuites>

The project is an ejb-jar that is build using maven ejb (which btw isn't
called by cactus:test and I also have to install in in the weblogic server
manually somehow) and it builds and works fine. Do I have to have a
src/webapp in order for cactus to build a cactustest.war btw? It seems
like it.

Is there anything I have missed? Anything that needs to be in project.xml?

Thomas