Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Fuerth <fu...@sqlpower.ca> on 2002/04/01 16:14:00 UTC

Re: Off Topic how to download mirror of web site

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 03:10:01AM -0800, Struts Newsgroup wrote:
> A client has asked me to produce an 'off-line' copy of his static
> web site - lnks go down at least 6 levels.
>
> If it were possible I would just get ftp access and download the lot
> - but time and the effort of liaison with 5 subsidiary company
> webmasters prevents.

Ok, I know this is 6 days after the fact.. but the ideal tool for your
needs is wget.  Its webpage is

http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/wget.html

from there, you can download the source for *nix as well as Win32
binaries.

--
Jonathan Fuerth - SQL Power Group Inc.
(416)218-5551 (Toronto); 1-866-SQL-POWR (Toll-Free)