Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by msaunier <ms...@citya.com> on 2018/02/12 16:46:34 UTC

API ManifoldCF modify transformation/output/job

Hello Karl,

I create scripts with API to create transformation/output connectors and
they job, but I have a problem.

If I need to modify my object and resend, I have this message :

Transformation connection 'extract_metadata' already exists

I need a special parameter to signal the change?

Cordialement,

RE: API ManifoldCF modify transformation/output/job

Posted by msaunier <ms...@citya.com>.
I found the answer a few minutes later.

The isnew attribute had to be used to specify the nature of the request.

Thanks

Cordialement,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.