Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 23:53:18 UTC

Running the enhancer in Maven

I'm putting together a set of examples that show the different ways to use
enhancement and I'm wondering if there is a recommended way to run the
enhancer with maven? So far I've found the
http://mojo.codehaus.org/openjpa-maven-plugin/usage.html OpenJPA Maven
Plugin ,  http://openjpa.apache.org/enhancingwithmaven.html launching the
PCEnhancer java class via ant , and I'm sure there are N other ways to do
this.... Any recommendations or best practices?

Re: Running the enhancer in Maven

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Which JIRA?